Adventures Float Trips has just the spot for a little rest and relaxation after a fun day fishing or floating down the Niangua river. No matter if you’re just looking for the basics from a primitive camp site, or need the added convenience of one with electricity, our shaded camp sites are sure to fit the bill.
If you’re looking for more modern accommodations that include cabins, a pool, hot showers, and Wi-Fi, then allow us to suggest a great alternative- Wild Oaks Campground. Call (417) 588-1631 for more information.
Primitive Camp Sites
Campfire rings, picnic tables, peace and quiet. A great way to rest & meet old friends.
$3.25 per person, per night
Electric Camp Sites
Campfire ring, picnic table, electric hookup. Still all the peace and quiet!
$10.00 per 2 people, per night.
Additional people at $3.25 per person per night
Pets are Welcome! However, for the sake of our other campers, no continual barking is allowed.
Primitive shower available, port-a-potties, firewood, ice & bottled water for sale. Convenience store only 1/4 mile away, gas station 4 miles away.
Within a 15 mile area: Restaurants, Grocery Stores, Antique Malls, Golf Course, Movie Theater and other forms of Activities and Entertainment
If we do not meet your lodging needs, allow us to assist in motel and lodging recommendations.
Most of our rules are meant to provide and nurture and atmosphere of respect and decent family values.
Note: We are not opposed to the consumption of alcoholic beverages, but we are opposed to behavior that is disrespectful to those who do not participate in this kind of social relaxation. Please use discretion.
Exceptions made by the discretion of ADVENTURES Owners, inquire at Highway Office or Campground attendant.
Not responsible for accidents, theft, or damage of any kind.
- Please DO NOT use vulgar language in offense to children or others.
- Fire wood for sale at Highway Office.
- Do not put bottles, cans, etc… in fire.
- Fires are to be built in designated areas ONLY and fire rings are not to be moved.
- DO NOT cut or chop on trees or break limbs (strictly enforced).
- Music must be kept at a moderate level.
- Lights out and quiet by 1:00 am Saturday morning. 11:00 PM on Saturday night.
- No loud noises before 7:00 am.
- Please leave ALL trash in containers & bags.
- No littering on campground.
- No digging on campground.
- No BB or Pellet Guns.
- No discharging of firearms.
- No fast or reckless driving on campground.
- Do Not drive up hills.
- Dogs must be kept on leash or tied. Dogs can not be left at campground unattended.
- NO All Terrain Vehicles (ATV) allowed on campground.