Adventures Float Trips offers Rafts, Canoes, and Kayaks for a great price, and offers extras like shuttle service and multiple float trip times, all in a family-friendly environment everyone will enjoy.
Please call to inquire about our discounts for Scouts and Church Groups.
Canoe Rental Rates
1 Canoe– $40.00 ea.
10 or more Canoes– $33.00 ea.
*Canoes are made to safely float 2 people. Adding a 3rd person (12 years old and over) is a $15.00 additional charge. (see alternative Sit-On-Top Kayaks)
Kayak Rental Rates
2 person– $40.00 ea
1 person– $30.00 ea
Safe for beginners 12 years of age and older
*Discretion of owner for sit-inside kayaks.
Raft Rental Rates
2 person maximum adult capacity– $65.00 *Limited availability- weekdays only, or by discretion of owner.
4 person maximum adult capacity– $90.00
6 person maximum adult capacity– $135.00
*Please note that raft capacity is based on average to small-sized adults plus room for a regular-sized cooler.
Absolutely No Dogs Allowed in Rafts. Exception by discretion of owner only.
We shuttle your personal canoe, kayak, fishing boat, or vehicle– $30.00
No matter if it’s you’re first time on a river or if you’re an experienced fishing guide, Adventures Float Trips can get you, your boat, or your vehicle safely from point A to B.
We shuttle from Bennett Springs to Barclay, or from Moon Valley to Bennett Springs. Any points North of Barclay such as Leadmine, or South of Bennett Spring such as Williams Ford will be an additional $10.00.
Float Trip Times:
Float trip times range from 8:30 am until 1:00 pm. Float miles are determined by put-in time.
Float Trips Available:
- Approximately 4 miles: 2-4 hours or more (by special arrangement)
- 7.5 miles 4 to 6 hours or more.
- 15 miles 8 to 10 hours or more. Good for an overnight float by special arrangement.
Float Trip Guidelines:
The guidelines we have set for the float trip are designed to insure a safe float for you and considerate working conditions for the ADVENTURES Work Staff.
- Rainy Weather Policy: In the event of rainy weather or high water, deposits will be returned at 12 noon on the day a float is scheduled. If the rain stops, or the river is navigable by noon, deposits will not be refunded. (Typically, heavy rains in other areas of the state do not affect the Niangua river)
- All boats for the 7.5 mile float, must be on the water between 8:00 and 11:00 a.m. All boats for the 4 mile float, must be on the water before 1:00 p.m. (early or later floats, can be made by reservations and special arrangements, and are dependent upon other float schedules).
- No glass bottles please. It’s the law.
- Do not litter the river or the land.
- All floats must be at take-out point by 6:00 p.m. Late take out will be charged a second day rental per boat!
- All boats must end up at designated take out point (no exceptions).
- No dogs allowed in rafts.
- You are responsible for all equipment rented to you. Charges apply for broken and / or lost paddles and life jackets. Normal wear and tear on canoe, raft and kayak is accepted.