Boating Brings Out the Best in You
ADVENTURE’S NEW LOCATION 2021 SEASON
1610 Highway 64
Adventures Float Trips offers Rafts, Canoes, and Kayaks for a great price, and offers extras like shuttle service and multiple float trip times, all in a family-friendly environment everyone will enjoy.
Please call to inquire about our discounts for Scouts and Church Groups.
Ready to Book Your Niangua River Float Trip?
Visit our parent website, Majestic Views Floats, and…
Please Call for Reservations from
October 3 through April 30
Adventures Float Trips Canoe, Kayak, Tube and Raft Rental Prices
Canoe Rental Rates
1 Canoe– $42 per day. Additional days $35 per day.
*Canoes are made to safely float 2 people. Adding a 3rd person (12 years old and over) is a $15.00 additional charge.
Kayak Rental Rates
1 Kayak – $30 per day.
Tandem Kayak – $42 per day.
Safe for beginners 12 years of age and older
$30.00 per day
Raft Rental Rates
*Please note that raft capacity is based on average to small-sized adults plus room for a regular-sized cooler.
4 person maximum capacity– $100 per day.
6 person maximum capacity– $135 per day.
8 person maximum capacity– $180 per day.
Absolutely No Dogs Allowed in Rafts. Exception by discretion of owner only.
We shuttle your personal canoe, kayak, fishing boat, or vehicle– $30.00
No matter if it’s you’re first time on a river or if you’re an experienced fishing guide, Adventures Float Trips can get you, your boat, or your vehicle safely from point A to B.
We shuttle from Bennett Springs to Barclay, or from Moon Valley to Bennett Springs. Any points North of Barclay such as Leadmine, or South of Bennett Spring such as Williams Ford will be an additional $10.00.
Float Trip Times:
Float trip times range from 8:00 am until 11:30 am.
Float Trips Available:
7 miles (4 to 6 hours or more).
15 miles (8 to 10 hours or more) by special arrangement. Overnight stay on river at discretion of owner.
Float Trip Guidelines:
The guidelines we have set for the float trip are designed to ensure a safe float for you and considerate working conditions for the ADVENTURES Work Staff.
- If there is a threat of severe weather or there is high water you will receive a raincheck that is good for one year from the date of your reservation. If the threat of severe weather ends or the river is navigable by noon rainchecks will not be given.
- All boats for the 7 mile float, must be on the water between 8:00 and 11:30 a.m. (Earlier or later floats can be made by reservations and special arrangements, and are dependent upon other float schedules).
- No glass bottles please. It’s the law.
- Do not litter the river or the land.
- Latest take out time is 6:00 PM on Saturdays and 5:00 PM Sunday through Friday. Late take out fee is $25 per hour per vessel.
- All boats must end up at designated take out point (no exceptions).
- No dogs allowed in rafts.
- You are responsible for all equipment rented to you. Charges apply for broken and / or lost paddles and life jackets (replacement paddles: $20. Lifejackets: $10). Normal wear and tear on canoe, raft and kayak is expected.